Ford has revealed the price of the best-selling pickup truck for 2021 F-150. The upcoming pickup truck has been refreshed with all-new designs and best-in-class mechanics. The change in F-150 has led to an increase in price for the first time it ranges for up to $30,000.
The line-up has eccentric and cool features with the inclusion of hybrid powertrain. 2021 line-up of Ford F-150 will be available to dealerships in the fall with an all-new Powerboost Hybrid model.
There is a slight change in the price structure of the trims as compared to the previous line-up.
- Base-Model price is higher than the 2020 model. It is increased by $195 which is priced at $30,635.
- XL RegularCab 6.5-foot cargo box with four-wheel-drive comes at an additional cost of $4645.
- Base-Model is available in two different configurations Supercab that starts at $34,720 and Supercrew starts at $38,345.
- Supercab and Regular cab have an increase of $195, and Supercrew models start at $1365.
- XLT Trim is available in two different drive-train two-wheel-drive and four-wheel-drive with different cab configurations such as Regular cab, super cab, and super crew at an increased priced of $290.
- Regular Cab model with rear-wheel-drive 6.5-foot cargo box comes at an MSRP of $36,745, Supercab at $39,655,and Supercrew at $42,005.
- Lariat Trims with Super cab and super crew configurations come at an additional amount of $1945.
- King Ranch trims start at $58,025, Platinum starts at $60,805, and Limited trim starts at $72,520.
Ford has introduced new powertrain in the F-150 line-up i.e. twin-turbo 3.5-liter hybrid powertrain Powerboost which is available on all trims.
F-150 comes with the standard 3.3-liter V6 engine and Powerboost hybrid powertrain costs an additional $4495.
The 2.7-liter Ecoboost engine has an additional cost of $3300, 5.0-liter V8 and 3.5-liter Ecoboost costs an additional $2500.
2021 Ford F-150 has impeccable and classy designs. The pick-up truck has received major upgrades in terms of powertrains, interiors, and more.
2021 Ford F-150 will be available for sale in the fall with Powerboost hybrid powertrain.